I love this little Amp but have struggled to find a remote. Well my search is kind of over.
The Sunwave universal remote control src-3000 works. Well, volume and power off but I’ll take that over nothing.
I picked my up at car boot for 50p but there are plenty on eBay.
Here’s some helpful details, code 1957 worked for me.
Also my TuyaSmart IR blaster mostly, with the inbuilt Teac codes so I can use my phone to control the source settings but not power.
Add a comment if you find a better code or a way to select a source.
I love cooking and I love to cook with my 3 year old.
My Daddy Cooks is a fantastic book with recipes that can be made alongside a toddler but that are actually really tasty.
The closest I’ve got at home to Wagamama.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 600ml chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- Heat oil in medium solid saucepan, add onion and garlic and cook until softened. Stir in carrots and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add corn flour to 2 table spoons of cold water in a cup (this stops it being lumpy)
- Add the curry powder; cook for 1 minute. Gradually stir in stock until combined; add honey, soy sauce and bay leaf. Slowly bring to the boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens. Use a hand blender and blend the shit out of it.
- Eat it with roast veg, chicken, or just rice.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
I’ve wanted a nice LCD screen on my Volumio music player for a while so I bought a cheap one of eBay and used the following:
Install the LCD scripts via a script (not a plugin!):
Wire up the LCD
Then this plugin to help configure: