The closest I’ve got at home to Wagamama.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 600ml chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- Heat oil in medium solid saucepan, add onion and garlic and cook until softened. Stir in carrots and cook over low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add corn flour to 2 table spoons of cold water in a cup (this stops it being lumpy)
- Add the curry powder; cook for 1 minute. Gradually stir in stock until combined; add honey, soy sauce and bay leaf. Slowly bring to the boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until sauce thickens. Use a hand blender and blend the shit out of it.
- Eat it with roast veg, chicken, or just rice.